More and more nations are getting into the hair market these days, which makes it harder for clients to decide on a supplier. If you can’t decide between Cambodian hair vs Vietnamese hair, this blog will help you decide.
1. Cambodian hair vs Vietnamese hair: The origin of hair
The origin of hair is a big part of how much it costs and how good it is. Let’s find out where Cambodian hair vs Vietnamese hair came from so we can decide which one is better.
1.1. Cambodian hair vs Vietnamese hair: Cambodian hair origin
Most Cambodian hair comes from Khmer people, who are the majority and make up more than 90% of the country’s population.
- Cambodian hair is obtained from people who are living in poverty in the rural areas of Western Cambodia.
- Here, poor women with long, black hair grow it to sell for 20–30 euros. This is also a way for them to make money to help pay for their daily needs and ease their financial burden.
- However, the more popular the sale of hair, the more scandals there are. Many people sell dead people’s hair or use force to take their hair
To make sure the hair is good, it is very important to find Cambodian hair wholesalers with a good reputation and clear information about where the hair comes from.
1.2. Cambodian hair vs Vietnamese hair: Vietnamese hair origin
When comparing Cambodian hair vs Vietnamese hair, there is more Vietnamese hair because there are more Vietnamese people.
- Most Vietnamese hair comes from the north mountainous area, where the women are known to have the best hair in Vietnam. Ethnic women have always cared for their hair naturally and without chemicals so that it would grow long.
- There are two types of Vietnamese hair: Remy hair, which comes from more than one person, and virgin hair ( collected from one person). Most hair extensions from Vietnam are created from remy hair, which is carefully chosen to look and feel the same.
In short, the supply of hair is the first distinction between Cambodian hair vs Vietnamese hair. Vietnam has a lot of hair, but Cambodia doesn’t have enough because its population is small and its people don’t tend to grow their hair long.
2. Cambodian hair vs Vietnamese hair: the characteristics of hair
Cambodian hair vs Vietnamese hair are both known to be of high quality and to last longer than other types of hair on the world hair market. Let’s find out what’s different about Cambodian hair vs Vietnamese hair in quality.
2.1. Cambodian hair vs Vietnamese hair: the characteristics of Cambodian hair
Cambodian hair is mostly made from the hair of Khmers, who are a mix of people from South Asia and Indochina. Because of this, Cambodian hair has the following qualities:
- Color: Mostly light black hair
- Cambodian hair is a mix of Indian and Vietnamese hair styles. It is thick, softly wavy, slightly frizzy, and a bit coarse.
- The hair in Cambodia is usually in pretty good shape. Cambodian hair is strong and healthy because it hasn’t been bleached or treated with chemicals. The cuticles are also safe, so the hair doesn’t get tangled or fall out.
- Length: Cambodian women usually don’t have long hair, so Cambodia’s longest hair is only about 22 inches.
- Life span: About 1 year
2.2. Cambodian hair vs Vietnamese hair: the characteristics of Vietnamese hair
Comparing Cambodian hair vs Vietnamese hair, Vietnamese hair has some other points to know below:
- Color: natural black
- Vietnamese hair is usually straight and thick, not thick like Cambodian hair.
- Vietnamese hair is very strong, silky, shiny, smooth, soft, and free of tangles because it comes straight from Vietnamese girls who take care of their hair with natural herbs and no chemicals. They haven’t bleached, dyed, or styled their hair.
- Length: The length of Vietnamese hair varies, and it can be up to 36 inches long at its longest.
- Life span: two years and maybe as long as 5–10 years if you take good care of it and feed it well.
In general, compare Cambodian hair vs Vietnamese hair:
- Both are among the high-quality hair on the market, but Vietnamese hair is slightly better.
- Hair from Cambodian is thicker than Vietnamese hair, but it is not as soft and smooth.
- Vietnamese hair can be styled in any way, from straight to slight waves to tight curls. Cambodian hair is better for styles that curl it. Both can be colored in a lot of ways.
- The last thing that makes Cambodian hair vs Vietnamese hair different is how long it lasts. Cambodian hair doesn’t last as long as Vietnamese hair does.
- Cambodian hair vs Vietnamese hair: Price
Due to differences in the quality and availability of raw materials, the cost of hair fluctuates from factory to factory. So it’s not easy to compare the price of Cambodian hair vs Vietnamese hair. Here are some of the things that make up the price difference between Cambodian hair vs Vietnamese hair:
- Price of materials: With only 1/6 as many people as Vietnam, Cambodia has a much smaller supply of raw hair than Vietnam. As a result, the cost of imported hair in Cambodia will be higher, which will cause product costs to be higher.
- Length: The cost of the product depends on how long your hair is. The price goes up the longer the hair is. Hair from Cambodian is usually between 10 and 22 inches long, while Vietnamese hair is usually between 6 and 34 inches long.
- Grade: The grade of hair also changes the price. The main types of Cambodian hair vs Vietnamese hair are super double – drawn, double – drawn, and single – drawn.
- Super double – drawn: The length of 85-90% of the hair will be the same length, the rest will be shorter.
- Double – drawn: 70–75 percent of the hair will be the same length, the rest will be shorter.
- Single – drawn: 50–55 percent of the hair will be the same length, the rest will be shorter. For example, 50–55% of single-drawn 22-inch hair will be 22 inches long, while the rest will be shorter.
- Cambodian hair vs Vietnamese hair: Scale production
The scale of production is different for Cambodian and Vietnamese hair, which affects how well Cambodian hair vs Vietnamese hair manufacturers can handle large orders and how quickly they can make them.
4.1. Cambodian hair vs Vietnamese hair: Scale production of Cambodian hair factory
In fact, Cambodia doesn’t have any real hair factories. Most hair production facilities in Cambodia are small-scale and set up in people’s homes to work as workshops, warehouses or purchasing points.
- Traditional methods are used in Cambodian hair factories to make the hair products they sell.
- Cambodia has a small population, and people rarely have long hair. This makes it hard for Cambodian hair manufacturers to get enough hair. Also, Cambodian hair factories don’t have a lot of modern equipment, so it’s hard for them to fill large orders quickly, and some hair products may not be in stock.
- Custom orders for styles and colors will be hard for Cambodian hair factories to fill. For instance, if you purchase bone straight hair in the color 613, there aren’t many Cambodian hair manufacturers that can create it perfectly.
4.2. Cambodian hair vs Vietnamese hair: Scale production of Vietnamese hair factory
Comparing the factories of Cambodia hair vs Vietnam hair, Vietnam also has a lot of small hair salons. However, there are also large factories in raw material growing areas.
- Small manufacturers in Vietnam work the same way as hair factories in Cambodia.
- In large factories, there are not only highly skilled workers, but also modern machines that help make it easier to fill large orders quickly while still making sure the quality of the products.
- People in Vietnam live in traditional villages where they process raw hair, make hair extensions, and run their own businesses that export hair.
- The hair treatment process of Vietnamese hair factories is more advanced when comparing Cambodian hair vs Vietnamese hair factories. Vietnam’s hair factories can order according to the requirements of demanding customers.
Cambodian hair vs Vietnamese hair manufacturers both have ready-made products and made-to-order products. But the hair factories are bigger in Vietnam, in places where the raw materials are easier to find. This means they have more products in stock and can respond to large orders faster than Cambodian factories.
Thus, if you are seeking affordable, high-quality hair that can be styled in a variety of ways, hair from Vietnam is the perfect option. Vietnamese hair is also a good choice for your business if you need a lot of hair products quickly. Cambodian hair is a great choice if you desire raw hair with curls that is ideal for wavy and curly styles. You can learn more about Vietnamese hair compared to other countries here: https://thebesthairvendor.com/vietnamese-hair-vs-chinese-hair-who-beats/